Monday 10 February 2014

So lay down, the red is real...

Posted by Acacia at 12:56
Good evening my lovelies, I bring thee newness! Just in time for Valentine's day, now to be fair, I should hate this holiday (First time celebrating it alone in years) But, I don't I find it sweet, alas, I am a hopeless romantic, with mild commitment issues :P Yay me! Anyway, enough about me, let's get onto the fabulous wonders that adorn my pixelated jubblies today!

 We have newness from Sassy! This gorgeous jacket is available at the Style Icon Fashion Fair and is available until February 21st. It comes in 8 colour options, and it also has a version with a shirt, that comes in 16 options, so it's all very optiony, which is nice, we all like options! I know I do. Well made as always with lush textures and easy to size, there are sizes ranging from xxs to L, so, we have something for everyone.

I wandered to the with love fair earlier in the week and picked up a few goodies, these socks from UtopiaH are fabulous, I love the keep calm motif, makes me feel all British :P They come with Azz and slink appliers. The panties are also from the fair and come in a 3 piece set by Blacklace.

Happy Shopping ♥

Word of the Day: Blatherskite

Tune of the Day: Chevelle - The Red





Skin: Muse - Creme by Atomic NEW!!!
Hair: Sundae - Dark Reds by AD NEW!!!
Lipstick: Muse - LipSet 02 - 02 by Atomic NEW!!!
Chain: Chained Nip Piercing - Heart 9all colours) by <-Puncture->
Jacket: Gentle Breeze by ~Sassy!~ @ The Style Icon NEW!!!
Panties: Keep Calm Cotton Socks - Black by -UtopiaH- @ With Love NEW!!!
Socks: Kindle - Red Lace Panties by ~Blacklace~ @With Love NEW!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos