Wednesday 19 February 2014

They sentenced me to twenty years of boredom...

Posted by Acacia at 09:45
I have some random pretties for you today! I spent a while trawling around the big show and collab the other day annnnd decided to throw this little looky together with some of my purchases. But that failed and I ended up wearing quite a few older bits too! :P It happens sometimes >.< So do enjoy! ♥ Happy shopping!

Word of the Day: Moiety

Tune of the Day: Leonard Cohen - First we take Manhattan




Skin: Sylvia - America - Base by Glam Affair @C88 NEW!!!
Hair: Beyond The Waves - Frost by Exile
Horns: Celestial Horns by Auxiliary @C88 NEW!!!
Glasses: Valentina Glasses by -SU!- (feb group gift) NEW!!!
Sweater: Angora sweater - white - ISON
Panties: Slide Panties - FU White by [ SAKIDE ]
Tights: Fishnet Wide - White by erratic
Socks: Ballet Socks - White by Chary
Rings: (L) My Dear Heart by MG @C88 NEW!!!
(R) bad Ring by Cute Poison @The Big Show NEW!!!
Shoes: Jet Heels - Moondust by fri. @C88 NEW!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos