Monday 17 February 2014

Feeling unknown, and you're all alone...

Posted by Acacia at 08:30
My word this post is late as balls! I've had a super girly weekend with my sister visiting, so alas, haven't had much time for anything! But, I do have fabulous newness for you! We have these delightful 'moving' poses from Captivity! My absolute favourite new dress from Corvus is stunning comes in many designs and options, wonderfully easy to find a size to suit and really just lovely! Nails by elska from the main store gacha! Annnd many more goodies not limited to my C88 glam affair skin!  This post is short but sweet, but, I will get back to my more detailed and ranty usual self pronto ♥ Happy Shopping!





Skin: Sylvia Base by Glam Affair @C88 NEW!!!
Hair: Never - hud 03 by Magika
Dress: Cross Classy Dress by Corvus NEW!!!
Nails: Celestial Nails by elska (Gacha) NEW!!!
Upper Tattoo: Bharati by White Widow
Thigh Tattoo: Love Life by Reckless @TBS NEW!!!
Lower Tattoo: Set Free by Identity
Shoes: Peep Toe Booties - Black by Tulip @C88 NEW!!!
Suitcase Poses: Moving by Captivity Co NEW!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos