Tuesday 21 January 2014

You're something beautiful, a contradiction...

Posted by Acacia at 07:55
Good afternoon my lovelies, I have super cute and military esque newness from Sugar Mesh apparel for you today! This is a male release, BUT, as you can see, I decided to make it unisex, UNTZ! Of course these dratted hips did get in the way so I do suggest ladies if you fancy trying out these fabulous mesh pants you buy the demo first as I needed a large to get over my fat arse. I am also joined today by none other than the Shaggy bear monster :o I know! Shock! Horror! He's quite the fan of Sugar's work and frankly he thinks Fate's too feminine to pull off the look! :o (Poor fate-head) Along with the wonderful pants I have gorgeous newness from truth and more goodies from the cosmetics fair in the shape of Essences Emma skin! Rawr! Enjoy the posty, and happy shopping <3

Word of the Day: Williwaw

Tune of the Day: Muse - Time is Running Out








What Shaggy is Wearing:

Hands:  demonhands male by -DRD-
Armour:  Eldar Armour, Male (Worn black) by The Forge
Mask: Lost Mask V2 - by Temporary Yifu (no lm :( )
Pants: Military Fashion Set -Pants Belt & Boots Black SUGAR For Men NEW!!!
Skin: Damon V1 by ~Tableau Vivant~
Tattoo: TOMOERYU by =Warudakumi=.

What Acacia is Wearing:

Skin: Emma CF03 - lumiere by Essences @Cosmetics Fair NEW!!!
Hair: Esperanza - Variety - by Truth NEW!!!
Hat: Officers Hat by Sinistyle
Collar: Posture Collar 04 by (r)M
Piercing: Harvester Piercing by .r.M.
Top: My Jelly Fishnet Top - Aqua by Blah.
Gloves: Piper Armwarmers - Black by Blueberry
Pants: Military Fashion Set -Pants Belt & Boots Black SUGAR For Men NEW!!!
Shoes: My Lace-Up Ankle Pumps - Aqua by Blah.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos