Monday 27 January 2014

This beautiful tragedy is crashing into me, this dying destiny...

Posted by Acacia at 06:58
Good morning my sweets, well afternoon! I have lovely newness from elska and Exile and Flite for you today! I am utterly in love with the new elska offering for Suicide Dollz! This chest tattoo once again does not come with appliers but that does not make it any less cute and awesome, and let's face facts here diamonds are most definitely a girls best friend :P The hair is one of Exile's newest releases, with side swept bangs, pinned back in loose bobby pins, it's a nice care-free day to day hair do, and I adore it. I'm a big fan of Exile's colour packs, my favourite being the natural fusion 2 set. These Flite sneaker boots are my latest addiction, sadly they were only a few available in brown by the time I got to project limited, but at least I got some, and either way, still adore em', the textures, the style, just everything about them! I did have one issue with project limited, the timing of releases was a a bit poo. Now to be fair, I never complain about events, well aside from the usual 'Take your shit off!' complaint, but that can hardly be helped by the event creators. But in the case of project limited, I adored it in theory and it didn't stop me going and spending, but it seemed aimed at the US time zones. SL is a worldwide player base, and by the time I got done with real life and sleep a lot of what I wanted that was released during the night/early was gone :( But alas, thems the breaks eh? I still loved it, I just woulda loved a better chance at the items I wanted in the colours I wanted too!  Anywho's, happy shopping <3

Word of the Day: Squib (Totally different meaning if you read Harry Potter!)

Tune of the Day: In This Moment - Beautiful Tragedy




 
Skin: Katya 03 - Jamaica by Glam Affair
Hair: Quiet Afterthought - Natural Fusion 02 by Exile NEW!!!
Tattoo: Girls Best Friend by elska @Suicide Dollz NEW!!!
Bra: I promise Lace trimmed bra - nude * cream by *BOOM*
Cardi: Loose Cardi - Cream by [Aux]
Jeans: Tucked Up Jeans - Dark Blue by villena
Boots: Voyagers studded edition - Coffee by Flite. @Project Limited NEW!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos