Friday 24 January 2014

No tomorrows, just submittance...

Posted by Acacia at 16:26
Just a quicky post tonight as alas, I'm not feeling so good, the joys and jubilations of an epileptic :(
Last night I received this super cute skirt from a store I'd never heard of nor been to, and frankly I think it is utterly darling and you all must rush out and pick one up! Of course it's not the only item in the store, I did spy some other cute treats along with makeup goodies. But I fell for the skirt. It comes in block colours and stripes, and as you can see, adorable! Acacia is not a huge AV, and she's wearing the medium, usually she's a small or even xsmall. So I will suggest trying demos if you are a bit hippier ladies! The rest of the look are a few older bits and I do hope you enjoy <3 Happy shopping!

Word of the Day: Banal

Tune of the Day: VNV Nation - Cold




Skin: Cleo 10 - America by Glam Affair
Hair: C407 hair - dark salmon by tram
Headband: My Spiky Faun Headband - Raven/Ink by -UtopiaH-
Nose Piercing: Chain Nose - simple- black by Tentacio
Collar: Ring Collar - Silver by .Pekka. @ The Fantasy Collective NEW!!!
Tattoo: Abstract Choking Necklace by -UtopiaH-
Shirt: Dance-a-licious top- Black by Cynful
Skirt: Kala Skirt Black&White by Season4  NEW!!!
Knees: My Sheer Knee - Raven by -UtopiaH- @ Project Limited NEW!!!
Feet Tats: Rosary Tattoo (slink applier and sock layer) by -UtopiaH-
Hand Tattoos: Bibliophile Hud - Mockingjay by elska
Shoes: Amelia Heels - Charcoal by fri.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos