Tuesday 7 January 2014

I'm fine in the fire, I feed on the friction, I'm right where I should be...

Posted by Acacia at 15:04
Good evening my darlings! I have yet more lovely newness from SUGAR mesh apparel! Squee, I hear you say! This is a gorgeous two piece set that is very vintage and ruffly, and tight, and makes your bum look utterly badass! And let's be fair, once you have a badass bum you don't need much else =p As always well made and textured and comes in a variety of colour options. I also have my little friend blogging with me, I've decided to name him Hamish, a good Scottish name for the cute wee guy. Oh, after having Fate join me for pictures yesterday I decided he needed a makeover, special thanks go out to Alex and Landon for all their help with that <3, he looks rather yummy if I do say so myself. As always, happy shopping, annnnd ta ra!

Word of the Day: Lea

Tune of the Day: 10 Years - Fix Me




Skin: Margot - America 04 & Makeup 03 by Glam Affair
Hair: Crys - Cupcake w/roots by Truth
Earrings: Disco Lover Cross - Silver by MG
Ear Cuffs: Fringed Cuff - Candy - Copper by Bellballs (closed, sowwy :|)
Collar: Chain Collar - Black by .Pekka.
Outfit: Vogue Blouse - Polkadots by SUGAR NEW!!!
Shoes: Peggy T-Straps - Black by Fri.
Hamish: Malakai II with Sweater - Mesh Chihuahua by Sweet Distraction



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos