Wednesday 29 January 2014

I just wanna look at you all day...

Posted by Acacia at 13:11
 Good evening my darlings! I have gorgeousness with my pew pew Jaded! We decided in our fabulously fashiony wisdom to do a post together, annnd here it is! We are both rocking a newly released skirt from Kenvie and it really is cute as the proverbial button, adorably girly and tutu like, it comes with a texture control hud and is really easy to size and use, fabulous darling!

 I'm also wearing newness from Suicidal Unborn, I am in love with this shirt, truth be told I usually end up in love with any newness from SU, but I really, really heart this top :P It's bloody brilliant! Go, shop, now, do it!

 I also have goodies from the Suicide Dollz event, adoring this cute poison necklace and I had a wonderful experience with the maker of these splendid socks! The vendors weren't working and basically I didn't notice :O Well the lovely creator from {W&R} Almarea Firehawk shot me an IM, sent me my cash back and the socks, and was refusing to take payment (Awwwww!) Well, we couldn't have that, soooo, I sent the pennies regardless, as I actually don't like getting something for nothing, and vendor issues aren't that big a deal to me! Anywho's, a few minutes later this lovely lady sent me all the other socks :O So, there you go, people can be so wonderfully sweet! So yay people *nods* Back to the current post!

Jaded Lorefield is probably one of my favourite peoples in the whole wide world, an incredibly talented DJ, blogger and photographer (Her skills are epic, in that first pic, she flashed her vag to everyone in COLA simply so she could fix the hands) I may be murdered for adding that :P
All photos were taken/edited/uploaded and perfected by the flawless Ms.Jaded <3 and you can find her AMAZE-BALLS BLOG >>>HERE!<<<





What Jaded is wearing: 

Skin:  Ria Tan 5 R by Belleza @ **C88**
Eyes: Promise Eyes (Silverleaf) by IKON
Hair: Namie by Taketomi
Piercing: Dimp Gem Piercing by Pekka
Collar: Ribbon Cross Collar (Raven/Rare) by Pekka @ **Fantasy Gacha** (opens Feb. 1st)
Tattoo: Indulgence by  Identity
Top: Mini Corset (Black Lace) by Teefy
Skirt: Angelina Tutu Skirt by Kenvie
Socks: Skeem Socks (Mustache) by Chary @ **The Azz Show**
Booty: Cute Azz by Luck Inc
Makeup: Soul Ink Reloaded (liner/smudge) by Plastik
Hands:  Mesh Hands (Casual) by Slink
Feet: Mesh Feet (Mid) by Slink
Nails: Slink Nails Applier (Set 135) by Flair 
Bracelets: Crepuscule by LouLou&co
Poses used: Pose Maniacs - Friends 126, 127, 128

What I'm is wearing: Skin: Mokatana - Artic 01 by Glam Affair
Hair:  Junia - Variety by Truth NEW!!!
Eyeliner: Sleepless Eyeshadow - Teal -UTOPIAH- @ Suicide Dollz NEW!!!
Top: Flipy Cropped Tank - 01 - Black New by Suicidal Unborn
Skirt: Angelina Tutu Skirt by Kenvie. NEW!!!
Hands: Mesh Hands (casual) by Slink
Feet: Mesh Feet (flat) by Slink
Shoes:  Emma Flats - Black  Friday. @ The Seasons Story
Bracelets: Sitennoah (Black) by Mandala
Tattoo: The Painted Veil - Purple by [White~Widow]
Socks: Socks - Blue {W&R} @ Suicide Dollz NEW!!!
Crown: Sparkle Pop Queenie Crown! Lavender-Teal *Epic*
Necklace: Poison Necklace - Black Cute Poison.@ Suicide Dollz NEW!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos