Thursday 23 January 2014

'Cause sooner or later in life, the things you love you loose...

Posted by Acacia at 10:37
Afternoon my darlings, I have pretties for you today! Oh yes, yes I do! These socky, leg ribbon things have kinda been the bane of my existence for the last couple of days -.- I saw them on another blog with no link to where they came from (Shock, horror!) and have spent the last two days trawling flickr, asking everyone I know and reading every SL fashion blog known to man, woman and dog kind. Finally, this afternoon, I got lucky! Found them in a flickr pic! Giggidy! So TADA! We have leg ribbony things frooooom AUTOPSY, and I HEART them, furiously! They come with slink and azz aplliers, so all bases are covered, and they really are gorgeous, surprisingly cheap too! Well worth purchasing :D I also have this gorgeous and simple little ring collar from Pekka, fresh from the fantasy collective event, it's stunning in it's simplicity, now like all girls I like my frothy shit, but this just works because it's not all frills... You know what I mean! We also have some Shi prettiness and a little MINA hair from TDRF... Happy Shopping <3

Word of the Day: Aphesis

Tune of the Day: Florence and the Machine - You Got The Love





Skin: Emma CF05 -Lumiere by Essences @The Cosmetics Fair NEW!!!
Hair: Patricia - Black & White specials by MINA @ TDRF NEW!!!
Collar: Ring Collar - Silver by .Pekka. @ The Fantasy Collective NEW!!!
Sweater: Fur Pullover - Black by .Shi
Shorts: Lace Panty - Black by BULBS NEW!!!
Leg Wraps: Socks Strap - Black by . AUTOPSY . NEW!!!
Nails: Koffin Nails - Crackled Heart - Valen- Goth edition by DP NEW!!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos