Thursday 30 January 2014

And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem...

Posted by Acacia at 09:13
Quick posty my loves, I have a date with some witches, as we all know on Wednesdays we wear black, and apparently a new supreme was rising yesterday! So must go catch up :P I wore black yesterday! And for today it's teal! Courtesy of the gorgeous Cynful and delicious furry vest, I absolutely adore this, the texture, the colour, just everything about it. I am a very tactile person (within reason, I like touching things, not people :P) And this is just lovely to me, as even as a non tangible creation I can almost feel it, and I like that :D I also have some Azz goodies and a gorgeous new hair by Taketomi, again with the lurid colours, I'm on a colourful (especially teal and blue) kick :O I lovey it! It makes me infinitely happy, so my darlings, happy shopping and I shall harass you tomorrow! <3

Word of the Day: Tangible

Tune of the Day: Lana Del Rey - Once Upon A Dream (Cannot stop listening to this!)





Skin: Zara - America 03 by Glam Affair
Hair: Miyabi - Neon 04 by Taketomi NEW!!!
Makeup: Sleepless Eyeshadow - Raven by -UtopiaH- @Suicide Dollz NEW!!!
Tattoo: Angelah Tattoo by SOURIRES @ Suicide Dollz NEW!!!
vest: Fureal Vest - Teal by [Cynful] + Lil'lace NEW!!!
Skirt: Basic Mini Skirt - Black by -SU!-
Socks: Ballet Socks - Black by Chary @ The Azz Show  NEW!!!
Shoes: Margot Ballet Slippers - Black by Slink



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos