Monday 11 November 2013

I'm back to cause a commotion...

Posted by Acacia at 11:20
Well hello sweeties! (Channelling River Song a bit here! :P) I'm back, well, sort of back, I don't know how often I'll be blogging as of yet, but I will endeavour to get my finger out and do some posts, I have missed it and over the last week ive almost blogged about five times before giving up :O But today I just had to! I have items from two of my favourite people amongst others, Ms. Alexandria Enchanted of Elska has released this yummy and curvy little shape, I wondered when you'd start doing shapes again! I was missing them! This lovely lady is called Aria and she is most certainly all woman, curves in all the right places from her mouth to her badonkadonk! The shape comes with different options for loudmouth, azz, tangos and an original, so easy editing, or rather no editing needed! If you're looking for a new shape I certainly suggest you hop on over to Elska and make sure you check out her rather incredible selection of fun filled and nerdy tattoos while you're there. I have also included an older leg tattoo created by Alex partner in Crime Landon Mode of Reckless, this is one of my absolute favourite Reckless tattoos, but then again there are simply so many to choose from but it's definitely in the top five, maybe even three! I also took a little sojourn down to Collabo88 (when I eventually managed to get in) and picked up a few goodies to show you along with newer Lelutka hair! Nom! OH! And I have a new skin that I'm rather taken with, the Delilah skin from Birdy, absolutely beautiful! Anywho's on with the show, enjoy the pics, I'm off to annoy the butt-monkey :)

Word of the Day: Rectitudinous

Tune of the Day : Dope - I'm Back





Shape: Aria by Elska NEW!!!
Skin: Delilah - Toffee by Birdy
Hair: Gabriela - Bournville by Lelutka NEW!!!
Headband: Serena tiara (with Serena hair) by Lelutka NEW!!!
Choker: The Illustrious Sprocket Strand - Titanium by *BOOM* @C88 NEW!!!
Sweater: Loose Fit Zipper Sweater - Black by ::{u.f.o}:: @C88 NEW!!!
Shoes: Amelia Heels - Charcoal by fri. @C88 NEW!!!
Tattoo: Traditional Lower Body by Reckless
Feet&Hands: by Slink



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos