Tuesday 10 September 2013

I put a spell on you...

Posted by Acacia at 10:42
Good afternoon lovelies, I have a selection of pretties from various events today annnd a little extra lovliness in the form of boots from Praxis... We have some SAKIDE, SU, and Pekka from Stalkerazzi, annnd the ever so pretty Shanna skin by Glam Affair over at C88 (if, of course you can get on the sim :P) Alrighty, shorty one, it's been a very busy couple of weeks for me, rl guests and such, but things are settling, I do have a few million (slight exaggeration) medical related appointments in coming days/weeks, but hopefully I'll be able to catch up with all my goodies/sponsors/events! I'm off to annoy Shaggy now... :o

Word of the Day: Bauble

Tune of the Day: Marilyn Manson - I Put a Spell on You





Skin: Shanna - Europa 11 by Glam Affair @C88 NEW!!!
Hair: Tina - Garnet by D!va @C88 NEW!!!
Headband: Barbed Wire Crown - Old Metal by .Pekka. @Stakerazzi NEW!!!
Piercing: Missy Chest Piercing by .Pekka.
Tattoo: Around the Hell Tattoo by - UtopiaH-
Gloves: Ivy Gloves v.2 Black by -SU!- @Stakerazzi NEW!!!
Dress: Chainmail Dress - Black by [ SAKIDE ] @Stakerazzi NEW!!!
Boots: Michelle Thigh Highs - Black Pack by Praxis NEW!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos