Tuesday 3 September 2013

I just want to be heard, loud and clear are my words...

Posted by Acacia at 13:33
Good evening my lovelies, it has been an incredibly hectic few days, and will continue to be for a few more... So I have been letting SL and my blog slide, between silly internet happenings and having a house guest I am all over the place, but, I did make time to head over to the arcade, fameshed and perfect wardrobe and I was not disappointed, after dropping about 6k between the three events I'm feeling rather pleased with myself... In the next few days my posts will be limited but I shall be bringing as much gorgeousness as possible! I am positively in lust with Glam's Candy skin amongst the many other delectable goodies I have on display! Now that i'm having a chance to relax I thought I'd chill and do a post while I bug the Shaggy ones brain <3

Word of the Day: Serotinal

Tune of the Day: Papa Roach - Angels and Insects




Skin: Candy - America 05 by Glam Affair @ The Arcade NEW!!!
Hair: Giz - Type A - Topaz by D!va @ The Arcade NEW!!!
Ears: Velven Bunny Ears - Toasty by Half Deer @ The Arcade NEW!!!
Shirt: Mesh Cute-Tee - Kawaii Angel by Epic @Perfect Wardrobe NEW!!!
Shorts: Isia Jeans Shorts - Camo w/Belt by Cynful
Belly Tat: Angelic Pelvis Tattoo by Delusions @ Perfect Wardrobe NEW!!!
Harness: Angel Harness by Tenacio @ Perfect Wardrobe NEW!!!
Rings: Dream Angel Skull Ring - Gold by MG @ Fameshed NEW!!!
Boots: Suede Fringe Boots - Black by Kao
Piercing: Geni diamond pelvis piercing by .Pekka. NEW!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos