Thursday 1 August 2013

You won, you lost, the long white cross...

Posted by Acacia at 05:41
Good afternoon my little cherubs of joyful jubilation (I've had waaay too much caffeine) I have some stunningly gorgeous newness for you today! We have this incredible T- Shirt dress from Aux, I adore it, and shant be taking it off for at least the whole day. We also have these delectable new Saxa boots from Severed Garden, the leg portion of which can be worn separately, so yay for all the mesh feety lovers out there. And finally I moseyed on  down to Fameshed and picked up the new and exquisitely detailed Sandstorm goggles from Remarkable Oblivion and the multi hud changing and incredibly pretty keyring necklace from Tableau Vivant. I'm in such a sickeningly good mood today, I picked up a new sponsor today Provocation, annnd there shall be more to come on that tomorrow! And my new laptop arrived yesterday, I can't get my head around windows 8, it's like i'm playing with a big version of my phone, I hoped to be blogging from it today, but alas, I'm on the pc still heh. Now please excuse me while I stalk my love-monkey and finish up, I've been slacking and I DJ in a little over 30 minutes :O MEEP!

Word of the Day: Bemused

Tune of the Day: Pluto - Long White Cross




Skin: Harley - Vanilla by Pink Fuel NEW!!!
Hair: Kimbra [Roots] - Reds05Fade by TRUTH NEW!!!
Goggles: Sandstorm - WarTorn - Opened by Remarkable Oblivion @ Fameshed NEW!!!
Tattoo: Around  The Hell and Face Ink both by -UtopiaH-
Knuckles & Nails: Spiked Knuckle & Nails by -UtopiaH-
Dress: Long T Dress - Black by Aux NEW!!!
Necklace: Keyring necklace by Tableau Vivant @ Fameshed NEW!!!
Tights: Seamed Fishnet - Ripped by *Blowpop*
Boots: Saxa - Dull by Severed Garden NEW!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos