Wednesday 14 August 2013

They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe...

Posted by Acacia at 06:35
Good afternoon my darlinks! I have some oh so smexiness for you today! Yesterday I bumped into my friend Nivea annnd she was wearing this obscenely gorgeous bra and in my infinite nosiness shopping ho' ness I asked her where it was from, PurePoison, a store I have now discovered and will be spending muchos L's at! So, the inspiration for my post today is infact Niv's boobs, which are epic and not small at all! (she made me type that!) Added in we have some stunning LaViere hair, Whatever boots and gasmask annnd these delectable Frilly knickers from R3! I'm so taken with my outfit today I may even keep it on for more than an hour! Shaggy hasn't seen it yet, me thinks he'll approve... <3

Word of the Day: Dither

Tune of the Day: The Rasmus - In the Shadows





Skin: Katya - Jamaica 02 by Glam Affair @C88 NEW!!!
Hair: Genevieve - JetBlack by -LaViere-
Horns: Wicked Horns - Black by -UtopiaH- @The Black Fair NEW!!!
Mask: Gasmask - Black/Silver by [Whatever]
Choker: Chain Collar - Black by .Pekka. NEW!!!
Piercing: Bulletproof v3 by -.HoD.-
Tattoo: The Game of Death by -UtopiaH-
Top: Black Candy Studded Bra - Silver by PP
Panties: Kacey Frills Panties by [R3] NEW!!!
Tights:  Fishnet - Thin - Black by erratic
Boots: Stripper Boot - Black by [Whatever]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos