Friday 2 August 2013

Run and tell of the angels, this could take all night...

Posted by Acacia at 06:19
Good afternoon my little honey baby lamb choppies! I have a wonderfully smexy little number for you today, I bring you it on behalf of my newest sponsor Provocation, the creative minds behind Provocation are bringing us exclusive and unique rigged mesh role play costumes and this right here is no exception. This is the aptly named Stewardess costume and the highly detailed and easily fitted mesh work is utterly stunning, it is an instant favourite for me, and really is reminiscent of Britney's little foray into the skies for her Toxic video way back when...(Post shaved head bug house crazy Britney) As time goes on I hope to be bringing you lots more smexiness from Provocation, and I plan on kidnapping Meester Shaggy pants for a post this weekend (Possibly begging of next) so keep your eyes peeled. I also decided we needed more slink in our lives, so feets and shoes galore today :P I hope you enjoy! And happy shoppings <3

Word of the Day: Lam

Tune of the Day: Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly




Skin: Cleo - America 10 E by Glam Affair
Hair: Stefani - Sand Gold by Baiastice
Outfit: Stewardess by [Provocation] NEW!!!
Feet: Medium Feet - Mesh by Slink
Shoes: Destiny - Mesh Addon - Black by Slink
Bracelets & Earrings: Sedona Valley Gypsy by MG
Necklace: Pyr Cross - Black by .Pekka.
Nails: Long Nails by -UtopiaH-
Leg Bows: Do Not Cut My Bows - Blue by -UtopiaH-



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos