Thursday 15 August 2013

Get down, get undressed...

Posted by Acacia at 07:53
Hello my lovelies!!! How we all doing today? I hope you're well because I am utterly awesome. Firstly I'd like to say a huge, huge thank you to all those who read my wee bloggy... I didn't realise how many there were until in the last month or so the viewer count jumped dramatically. So for that, thank you and much loves and appreciation and bacon thoughts heading your way!! <33

Now onto my outfit, I started blogging for Provocation a couple of weeks ago, they do a very sexy selection of fantasy and rp wears, and this little number is no exception, a tantalisingly hot little nuns habit, complete with mesh veil and wimple. Beautifully detailed,  but as anyone who knows me knows, I cannot pull off the pure nun look, so I went demonic, I like the juxtaposition of the look...
I'm sure Shaggy would laugh his arse off at the prospect of me as a nun...

Word of the Day: Wimple

Tune of the Day: Destroid - Lucretia my Reflection





Skin: Dark Side - Roza 03 by Glam Affair (on sale!)
Outfit & Hair: Nun Costume by Provocation NEW!!!
Horns: My Wicked Horns - Black by -UtopiaH- @ The Black Fair NEW!!!
Makeup: Mystic Fairy 01 by PMD
Piercing: Bulletproof - Razor by  -.HoD.-
Boots: Tall Leather Thigh Boots - Black by Slink




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos