Wednesday 17 July 2013

You better hope and pray that you make it safe back to your own world...

Posted by Acacia at 01:10
Morning! beautiful day here in sunny ole' Scotland (I'll add that statement to the words rarely uttered pile) And before I escape and get out into the glorious sunshine I decided to bring you an actual post from my hair fair dalliances! Not only do we have Hair Fair (The first of many OMG Hair posts!) We have new pretties from Glam Affair, Pekka and Suicidal Unborn! I'll let you be the judge on just how adorable they are :P I'm off to see the wizard! And no, I do not mean Shaggy! <3
I do have one thing to add though...
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATPANTS!

Word of the Day: Scabrous

Tune of the Day: Shakespears Sister - Stay (<3)






Skin: Katya - America 06 by Glam Affair @ The Liason Collaborative
Hair: Piece of My Heart - Natural Fusion by Exile @ Hair Fair
Tattoo & Applier: L'Amant - Low by [White~Widow]
Necklace: Metal Cross - Black by .Pekka.
Teeth: Hellion Teeth by .r.M.
Boy Pants: Boyshorts - Batman by -SU!-
Pasties: Cross Pasties - Grey by -SU!-
Legwarmers: Legwarmers with shoes by Perle
Watch & Bracelets: Sitennoah by Mandala
Nails: Long Rounded Nails by Mstyle
 



Right! I'm of to IKEA with my bestie o.0 She's buying stuff for her new baby girls room! SQUEE! <3
I may be getting broody in my old age (Poor Shaggy) >.>

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos