Saturday 27 July 2013

Well, you're the grand one, have you noticed?

Posted by Acacia at 03:41
Good morning you adorable little monkeys! I have more newness from Taketomi (Told ya yesterday, girl wood baybees!) This is a big bouffant and rather awesome do' I for one am digging it wholeheartedly. I also skipped around the new round of SL Fashion Week on a speed run to pick up this delectable little frock (See dress!) from Whatever. I am utterly in love with it, coupled with a simple pendant from Candy Crunchers (Also from Fashion Week) and Mstyles newest Lou pumps in the tartan texture (Like I could pass up tartan!) And we're good to go, it is a relative simply look, for once I'm not wearing a bajillion accessories but, I love it, and chances are I will not be taking it off all day and I'll probably end up DJing in it later :D Enjoy, it's Shaggy stalking time now :P <3

Word of the Day: Additament

Tune of the Day: Shudder to Think - Hot One (Velvet Goldmine FTW <3)





Skin: Katya - America 03 - F by Glam Affair
Hair: Bom- Karafuru03 by [taketomi] NEW!!!
Hairband: bullet headband by crush
Necklace: Jeweled ball necklace - black/ruby by Candy Crunchers @ SL Fashion Week NEW!!!
Dress:  JL Dress - Black by [Whatever] @ SL Fashion Week NEW!!!
Shoes: Lou Pumps - Plaid by Mstyle NEW!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos