Tuesday 23 July 2013

So follow me down to the river, follow me down through the trees...

Posted by Acacia at 12:30
Oh I have scrumptious loveliness for you today, this utterly stunning mesh bathing suit by Mag<3.B. I love and adore all things vintage so this totally rang my bell, and it comes with a cute little sailor hat, rubber ring prop and shoes ( Not pictured) Exceptionally adorable, and a must have for all the vintage ho's out there! I also have a special treat, Ms. Anesthasia Lyon of Praxis is letting me do a pre-release post featuring her absolutely amaze-balls Manna heels ( I begged and pleaded and wouldn't shut up, and offered to do some very naughty things to said shoes...) So reluctantly she let me! With a hud overhaul these are super simple to operate annnnd for all us freaks (as ane) put it, we can make them both different! Yay to the freak power, UNTZ. Appologies for the shorty (ish) post, I have had a helluva day, and plan on putting my feet up and doing nothing (Well maybe playing deadpool) for the next couple of hours :P

Word of the Day: Dismal 

Tune of the Day: The Pretty Reckless - Follow me Down (vid after the posty!)




Skin: Cleo - America 11 by Glam Affair
Hair: Sadie - Lightblondes01 by Truth
Swimsuit & Accessories: Hello Sailor - Rouge by Mag<3.B. NEW!!!
Shoes: Manna Platforms by Praxis (Release date tba) NEW!!!
Tattoo: Small Skully - Black by .Pekka.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos