Thursday 25 July 2013

Gimmee your bass boy...

Posted by Acacia at 05:09
Good morning you little fashionista darlings! I have new pretties for you Fresh Face have released their new skin line Lilac and she is stunning, very natural and utterly adorbes. I rarely were anything but Glam Affair and Essences, but for Fresh Face I'm making exceptions, this skin is simply lovely, it makes Acacia look a little younger than usual, but not in a redonkulous way. I'm also bringing you Aux new pants, available now at SL Fashion Week, and we have this cute little bustier by Tokid from TDRF so ladies and possibly gents, happy shopping!! <3 I really should get my arse in gear, I DJ at Demonic in like an hour, meep and aside from that I have a Shaggy to harass, who on facebook is now note only my grandson, we're in a relationship... Facebook, how strange you are...

Word of the Day:  Dispositive

Tune of the Day: Faderhead ft Shaolyn - Got my Bass Back



 
 
 
Skin: Lilac by (FreshFace) NEW!!!
Hair: Kyo - Karafuru03 by [taketomi] NEW!!!
Horns: Triz Horns - Beaded - Cotton Candy by The Plastik
Cross & Piercing: Metal Cross w/Diamonds by .Pekka. @The Boobies Show  NEW!!!   
Top: Quinn Bralet - Swan by (Tokid) @ TDRF  NEW!!!
Pants: Loose Sweat Pants - Black by [Aux] @SL Fashion Week  NEW!!!
Anklet: Be Happy Anklet by dl::
Feet: Barefeet by N-Core
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos