Monday 8 July 2013

Chaos is the order... No rules, no authority, only dancing in the dark.

Posted by Acacia at 08:38
Good afternoon my prettyful little honey badgers of explosive happiness. I don't know where that came from, aherm... Moving on. I have pretties for you yet again! I have delicious new hair from Liquence, a new hair store from Villena Swansen (Of Villena, naturally) So far I'm rather in love with style F2, it's very vintage in my opinion, the marcel waves seems to really have come back. The colour packs are awesome too, and with the demo you get the huds for all packs, so you can take your time and try the lot on, now this is something I love. When you get two colour demos, neither of which you actually like it can be off-putting. The hairs are coloured via hud and it's incredibly simple to use, it has my vote. A couple of more pieces from Mes Brics a Bracs and TDRF added in to complete the look. Short post, but, blame Shaggy, he got me addicted to a browser game last night. Oh, and I cried at the Arrow finale... So, so sad!

Word of the Day: Edacity

Tune of the Day: Marc La Cruz, Ace Da Brain, The Grim Reaper -Dancing in the Dark (Post Nuclear Mix)






Skin: Cleo - 11 America by Glam Affair
Hair: F2 - Color Ombres by Liquence
Shirt: Spiked Bra and Pullover -Rollingstones by Ricielli @ TDFR
Skirt: Basic MIniskirt - Black by -SU!-
Tights: Pistol Tights by Q
Boots: Triumph boots - male loose by Gos
Glasses: cat Eye Glasses- Black by Blah @ Mes Brics a Bracs
Necklace: Cross dog tag necklace by .Pekka. @Mes Brics a Bracs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos