Monday 10 June 2013

You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin, your littlest sin...

Posted by Acacia at 11:40
Good evening my lovelies, I have randomness for you today, nothing particularly new aside from Pekka's  pretty cross from the mes bric a brac event and of course Truths delicious newest offering to the pixelated universe Candy, I will get around to blogging not only his other releases but the new Exile and Lelutka at some point this week, I promise! But for now, I decided to throw this little beauty from SAKIDE on and rock my socks off... (Killing time while gold passes between my ally and horde characters, sold a battle pet for 20k, UNTZ!) Oh also, before I forget, never going to any sl functions with Shaggy ever again! We went to a friends wedding on Saturday (Congrats Dar & Wrayth!) annnd we're at the reception bit and out of nowhere he yelps out "Why is there a piss fountain?!?" I look around, blink rather slowly, give an exasperated sigh and point out it's meant to be champagne...Aside from that and changing his name to something DP related, he was very well behaved o.0

Word of the Day: Codger

Tune of the Day: Anberlin - Feel Good Drag

 
 


 

Skin: Lulu 09 by Glam Affair @ The Arcade
Hair: Candy - Red03Fade by Truth NEW!
Mask: Inside My Ego - Nightmare - Silver by Glam Affair
Horns: Great Taurus Horns by [ContraptioN]
Piercing: Scorpio's Simplicity by -.HoD.-
Tattoo: Around Hell Tattoo by -UtopiaH-
Outfit: Voulez-vous outfit - Black by [ SAKIDE ]
Tights: Crusader Tights by Q
Necklace: Pyr cross necklace by .Pekka. @Mes Brics a Bracs NEW!
Gloves: LipstickMuse - Black by The Plastik
Boots: Ballet Boots by *KaS*
Eye makeup layer: makeup 07 by Nuuna's
Eye Makeup prim: Pearl Embellished Eyeliner by Glam Affair

Muah <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos