Friday 28 June 2013

Remember a joke so you turn around, there is no one to listen so you laugh by yourself...

Posted by Acacia at 11:59
Good evening little chipmunks of doom, I have newness from Praxis and Collisions for you today along with some pretty bits and bobs I've picked up in times gone by =p Some have previously been pictured, others haven't! But they worked, so here they are! Short post, because frankly I'm feeling lazy and I have a headache and my doggy is ill, found more tumours, so alas, probably gonna be another round of surgery... But she's getting on a bit almost 13 now. After the amount of time I was on hold with the vets I'm grumpy, I'm off to mope and make Shaggy be nice to me! :(

Word of the Day: Mickle

Tune of the Day:  She Wants Revenge - These Things



 



Skin: Wednesday II - Sunkissed by Essences
Hair: Portia - Fairyfloss by Truth
Top: Dwindle Top -No1 by (r)M
Bra: Midnight Burlesque Bra by Beusy RECENT!!
Pants: Helix Jeans - Onyx by Praxis NEW!!
Tattoo: Guanshiyin by .:CoLL:. NEW!!
Shoes: Pure by 2real
Bracelets: Black Dare Bangles by MG
Bindi: Bindi - Purple by Nylon Outfitters
Makeup: S.Eyeliners M6 by - DAMNED -
Eyes: Thunder - Clown by {D.A}

<33

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos