Tuesday 25 June 2013

I love myself, I want you to love me...When I feel down, I want you above me...

Posted by Acacia at 11:46
Well now, having picked up Essences Wednesday II Magnetic skin from tdfr, I couldn't shake the fact I wanted it in another tone, so this afternoon I may have got a little carried away, I picked up this stunning skin from the mainstore in the sunkissed tone along with a whole lot of appliers, and I finally gave in to mesh hands, which frankly give me the creeps. They remind me of mannequin hands o.0 and well, mannequins are scary (Thank you Doctor Who for that) But, now I have them, they look damn good. I also stopped by the boobies fair again and picked up a few more goodies and of course some Lelutka pretties to finish us of, we have a pg look and very not even close to pg look :P I like going a bit saucier at times, it makes me feel like a bad girl, and as Shaggy knows I'm just so damn innocent, bad isn't even in my vocabulary... Enjoy the looks my lovelies! <3

Word of the Day:  Rapture

Tune of the Day: The Genitortures - I Touch Myself






 

Skin: Wednesday II - Sunkissed by Essences RECENT!! (with appliers for bewbs & handies)
Hair: GOGO -BournFade by Lelutka NEW!!
Tattoo: Body of a Leopard by -UtopiaH- @The Boobies Fair NEW!!
Hands: Mesh Hands by Slink
Piercing: Heart Savage Unisex Piercing - Black by .Pekka. @The Boobies Fair NEW!
Nails: Lightning Nail - Red by PMD
Bra: Bow wow Top Red with Lolas Tango Applier by [AB] @The Boobies Fair
Sarong: Mesh Pareo Skirt by [AB] @The Boobies Fair
Panties: Angel - Red by Bishes Inc
Shoes: Cuore - Black by N-core
Bracelets: Bold Wrist Cuffs by *BOOM*
Bewbs: Lolas Tangos by Lolas

Muah <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos