Sunday 2 June 2013

Bacon Pancakes, Makin' Bacon Pancakes...

Posted by Acacia at 12:40
Evening lovelies, I have more goodies from the Arcade and some pretties from The Sea Hole to share, I was saddened to hear they're closing :( Meep. I also have some yummy new shoes from Girlicious, these are a group gift available now :D
Shorty post, places to be people to harass, by people namely I mean Jaded (Finally she's djing a shift I can be at!) and of course my love-monkey poo head, who I should be mad at... He's the one who got the bloody bacon pancake song stuck in my head... Assbutt.

Word of the Day: Lunker

Tune of the Day: Bacon Pancakes - Adventure Time






Skin: Lulu 04 by Glam affair @ The Arcade NEW!
Hair: Charlize - Colours02fade by Truth NEW!
Shirt: Echo Tank Top - Black Lace by Chemistry
Lingerie: Catalina Set - Raven by The Sea Hole (closed, sad face)
Right Bracelet: Sentiment cuff - Black by Baiastice @ The Arcade NEW!
Left Bracelet: Milla Bangles - Hot Pink by The Sea Hole (closed, sad face)
Necklace: Summer Ladybird - Black by MG @ The Arcade NEW!
Shoes: Lisa Shoes by Girlicious NEW! (Group Gift Available in Store)
Piggies: Teacup Piglets (L) Harry Porker (R) Sinful Bacon by !O: @ The Arcade NEW!
Water Gun: Squirt Gun - Fish Purple by MishMish @ The Arcade NEW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos