Saturday 20 April 2013

SL Disneybounding Week 6 - Merida : Brave

Posted by Acacia at 15:18
 This has to be my favourite so far! My reasons of course being that I am a Scot of course and the scenery they copied for that adorable wee toon is right on my doorstep... Whee! But it's more than that, I do love Brave, mostly because she is a princess, but more than that, she's one of the few Disney princesses who doesn't need a prince to define her :D YAY. I asked Shaggy if he wanted to be a bear, cause well... Frankly he's a big bear >.> In the non gay sense of course *coughs* But noooo... Actually He didn't answer, or I wasn't listening... Either way... The hair for this was an issue, I knew if it ever came up I wanted to use Lelutkas Rykiel hair, but alas it really is too short, soo... I edited the shit out of a further two copies and now she's wearing three. Along with an forehead curl, an we were good to go, but the great thing about Disney bounding is interpretation it's not copying the character to a T which I see a lot of, it's taking the style and for the most part making it current! And I love that, love, love, love! So, with that... Here we go, and to Alex, and everyone else who's said it, no I bloody don't sound like Merida!

Word of the Day : Ignoramus  (may be aimed at someone in particular... They know =p)

Tune of the Day: Tune went awol... Have a trailer instead!





 
Skin: Margot - America 04 by Glam Affair @C88 NEW!
Hair: Rykiel by Lelutka x3 Heavily edited
Dress: Sabrina Dress - Dark Green by Apple May Designs
Boots: Madlen Boots - Black by Ten10
Tights: Argyle Tights - Brown by Happy
Rings: Broche Rings by Pepper
Choker: Arrow Bracelet by Magic Nook @TDFR (Worn as Choker) NEW!
Belt: Cali Cords Belt by Miel

ta-ra lovelies! <3
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos