Friday 26 April 2013

Come as you were, as you are, as I want you to be... As a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy...

Posted by Acacia at 07:47
Morning my adorable little lovies, I am still rather out of it, so this shall also be a somewhat short post. But, I bring newness from both Girlicious and Villena, I really do love Louine from Girlicious accessories, her last bag releases was adorable and this one takes it up a notch even, it comes with a hud and there's nine texture options including penguins! (But penguins are evil!) All in all, awesome value and available in her main store now! Let's move onto Villena, I love, love Villena's mesh work and this dress, how I love this dress. It makes me so, so happy in the pants. Frankly it's dresses like this that mean I need to find a new DJ gig again soon or I won't be able to buy them! (OH NOES!) The detail on it is stunning, no glitches around the cut outs, the little studs don't vanish when you pan out... It's just perfect. Oh and no shop modding to fit! WIN. Anywho's, enjoy the pics, and happy shopping, I'm off to annoy the Shagginess while he plays Dead Island Riptide (I'm just jealous because I don't have it yet)

Word of the Day: Schadenfreude

Tune of the Day: Civil Twilight - Come As You Are






Skin: Thursday 01 -Beach by Essences
Hair: Velvet w/roots - Night by Truth
Makeup: S.Eyeliners M6 - Silver by - DAMNED -
Dress: Baseball Sweatshirt Dress in Burgundy by .:villena:. NEW!
Bag: Yummi Bag by *+*Girlicious*+* NEW!
Bracelets: Enigma Bracelets by .:*LOULOU&CO*:.
Nails: Sculpted Long Nails by dl::
Scarf: LongScarf - Scull #Spink print -gold by R.icielli
Tights: Dotz Tights - Black by Mstyle
Boots: Studded long boots - Black by J's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos