Monday 22 April 2013

Back off or I'll break you, and that's how everything goes down...

Posted by Acacia at 08:33
Morning sweeties! So I've spent far too much time recently watching Doctor Who, much to Shaggy's chagrin, I really don't understand how people can dislike it, it's so awesome... Anyways, I've come to the conclusion you watch it too much when everyone becomes 'sweetie' 'Allons-Y' is now used instead of 'walkies' when taking the dogs out, shenanigans is my favourite word ever oh and I spent a good ten minutes considering changing Acacia's name to River Song this morning... But, I didn't... Almost the whole outfit I have on is from C88, the shirt, shorts and tights and necklace anyways. The bag's also a new release from Girlicious and utterly adorable it comes in a glittery and non glittery option. The necklace from MG is so so cute, the robot is changey colour :O so of course I had a sleeping beauty fairy moment (Make it pink! Make it blue! etc) But, in all, I can safely say, I love every item my little mcslooty Barbie is wearing today! I hope you also enjoy. Hector says hi, he'd also like some cheese.

Word of the Day: Chagrin

Tune of the Day: Zornik - Black Hope Shot Down





Skin: Clover 01 -Sunkissed by Essences
Eyes: Shine Eyes v2 - Light Brown & Light Grey (bloodshot) by .ID.
Hairband: Crown of Thorns - White by RO
Eye Piercing: Eye Piercing (Inner & Outer) studs by <-Puncture->
Nose Piercing: Nose "Swirl" by Cobrahive
Necklace: Robot Dream Ride - Group All by MG @C88 NEW!
Bag: SkullBag - Black by *+*Girlicious*+* NEW!
Shirt: Rachel Ruffle Sweater - Axis Long by Tee*fy @C88 NEW!
Shorts: Denim Bermuda Shorts by -tb- @C88 NEW!
Tights: Soft Dottie Leggins - Black by Tee*fy @C88 NEW!
Boots: Triumph Boot - Loose Black by [Gos]
Nails and Knuckles: Spiked Knuckles and Long Nails by -UtoiaH-
Bracelets: Bold Wrist Cuff by *BOOM*

Bowties are cool. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos