Sunday 3 March 2013

Why are you doing this to me? Am I not living up to what I'm supposed to be...

Posted by Acacia at 03:37
morning my little marshmallows of fiendish delight! I have skirts!!! (omnom Jaded<3) Yus, the Seahole skirts from the arcade gacha event, which I actually haven't made it to yet! But, as a darling lady had way too many of each, I got spare skirts!!! I will be hitting up the arcade in the next couple of days, but for now, I got what I wanted most, Ive been coveting these bloody things since I saw the advert on flickr... They are my precious :O I even have the poo one! But, I'm saving that heh
 I'm about to toddle off into real life for shenanigans with my nephews, so shorty post! Enjoy the pics <3
Shagggggggggggy, I'm gonna text you allllll daaaaaaaaaaay! Muahahaha <3 NOM

Word of the Day: Fucktard (some bitch was getting on my tits this morning while I was trying to write this :P what can I say, I'm not so blunt...)


Tune of the Day: NIN - Terrible Lie (remastered cause it's nummy)






Shape: Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Amberly 03 - America by Glam Affair
Hair: Sybille - Pumpkinpie by Truth
Necklace: Broche necklace -colour by Pepper
Skirt: Loretta mesh skirt- enchanted pool by The Sea Hole @ The Arcade
Shirt: Prudence Cardigan - Black by mon tissu
Shoes: Diva - Black by N-core

Ta- Ta chooks and chookettes <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos