Saturday 16 March 2013

My friend and me, looking through her red box of memories...

Posted by Acacia at 08:52
So, not only have I got lovely newness from the skin fair and c88 for you today, I have something else... I have seen this on a few blogs now, and ive decided to jump on the bandwagon too... I originally saw this on Strawberry Singh's blog but it really has been going around. So I shall be adding my 7 facts about SL me to this post, I could say that from a psychological and sociological stance it's so intriguing, but, I'd be lying, frankly it's fun, and I've thoroughly enjoyed the silent judging of others (Cue evil laugh) Apologies for no post yesterday! I got really into the new sim city game, for all EA has it's teething problems, that game is insanely good fun, and I 100% blame Shaggy for it kidnapping me... But, what can you do when a half Swedish bunny gives you adorable eyes and asks you to play a game with him?

My 7 Facts about SL

1. I cannot navigate my avatar upstairs, Ive been in SL for over 6 years now, and I'm still unable to make her walk upstairs without falling off.

2. I rarely IM people. I have a lot of people on my friend list, but only rarely IM people just to chat. (With the exception of very close friends)

3. There are at least twenty people on my friend list that I have no idea who they are, or where they came from o.o And I won't kick them because I'm a pussy and I hate hurting feelings.

4. When I get a message even if I'm super busy I'll always respond and play nice, because, why? Because I'm a pussy.

5. My inventory is a disorganised mess, I only have one separate folder for work related shit, everything else is dumped. (Currently it stands at 73,165k, before christmas it was 150k, and I got it down to 50)

6. I profile whore everyone. I find it entertaining to read them, but, and this is the sad part, if you're overly mean/bitchy/arrogant I put you on my 'don't wanna talk to list' and likewise if you use txt speak, poor spelling/grammar.

7. I still fangirl over amazing bloggers and designers, I don't think it's in a particularly creepy way (Maybe!) But I literally squee with delight when I see them. Which sucks, because I have a fair few very talented friends and will squee in their faces.

Word of the Day: Jugdmental

Tune of the Day: The Verve - Sonnet




Shape: Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Clover 01 - Sunkissed by Essences @The Skin Fair
Hair: Forget 03 by Magika
Shirt: New Romance wrap blouse - Sugar Whip by The Sea Hole @C88
Skirt: Estelle Fluffy Skirt - Black by Tee*fy @C88
Shoes: Saddle Shoe -Polka Dots by -tb- @C88
I need to add how in love with these shoes I am. That is all.

2 comments:

Strawberry Singh on 16 March 2013 at 10:28 said...

hahaha I loved your list because it is so much like mine, especially 1 through 5! Thanks so much for participating, it's nice to learn more about you. <3

Acacia on 16 March 2013 at 10:47 said...

Thank You!!! And it's so fun to read them all! <3

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos