Friday 1 March 2013

Lay you down against your will... And gently I define you.

Posted by Acacia at 14:58
Evening my little cabbage turtles, how are we Tonight? I've had a pretty shit day dealing with rambunctious childrens... It's been a trial. As for the pics, i took some wholly different pics this morning but after seeing leagues Whore Couture fair release and falling in love with it... I changed my plan, of course after standing on the sim for close to 40 minutes trying to buy it and being passed 1L every 5 minutes by assorted friends and even having Shaggy log in to pass me 1L when my friend list decided to lag out I ended up with just the corset before the sim crashed on me and I gave up, but that's opening day for you... I resolve not to go back for at least a week... Well, maybe a day :P I shall let the pictures speak for themselves, Ive paired Nena's corset with one of Miss Kinu Mayako of SAKIDE's Whore Couture offerings also, her Lush leather shorts, and frankly they do exactly what they say on the label :P One's booty is damn delectable kthx! I'm off to watch Argo and snuggle up to my pretty boy <3

Word of the Day: Ramunctious

Tune of the Day: Ghost Machine - Skank





Shape: Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Amberly - America03 by Glam Affair
Hair: Zendaya - Lava by Truth
Corset: Nyx Corset - Black Leather by *League* @WCF2
Shorts: Lush Leather Shorts - Black by [ SAKIDE ] @WCF2
Boots: Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots by Slink
Choker: Precious Choker - Pitch by *BOOM*
Ring: Crown Ring Black by Pepper

Muaz!!! Have a great night lovelies!! <3 I know mines going to be a vast improvement on the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos