Tuesday 5 March 2013

Cause back in school we are the leaders of it all...

Posted by Acacia at 06:55
Whew, busy morning, I got a little carried away, managed to hit the LOTI gacha event, The Arcade and Fameshed, and 3500L later, I'm taking a break. I refuse to even attempt entering the whore couture event for at leat another week, the amount of people with no respect for other shoppers is nuts, unmitigated asshats, they give you a full body alpha... Use it :| I know going without an ao and hair looks lame, but if we're all the same, who cares? Anywho's yeah, I'm not planning on heading back until it's chilled a bit, the lag was scary and I couldn't buy a damn thing, had poor Shaggy log in and pass me a linden every time my balance poofed, was unpleasant... So yus, back to my shopaholic tendencies, for some obscure reason I ended up with a lot of Orange... So I rolled with it, literally in a sense o.o

Word of the Day: Unmitigated

Tune of the Day: Deftones - Back to School (Mini Maggit)

 
 
 







Shape: Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Luria 11 by Glam Affair (@ the Arcade gacha event)
Hair: Doolittle prize 8 Strawberry Cream by Clawtooth (@the Arcade gacha event)
Crown: Nature's Crown - citrus mix by *BOOM* (@the Arcade gacha event)
Shirt: Canet Top - Blue by *Crazy*
Skirt: Lorette Skirt - Antique by The Sea Hole (@the Arcade gacha event)
Socks: Overknee Socks - Maxine Orange by Mimikri
Rollerskates: Vintage Rollerskates- Disco Blue by The Secret Store (@the Arcade gacha event)
Ring: Black Cross ring - Orange by SAKIDE (@ LOTI gacha event)

Happy Shopping! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos