Thursday 14 February 2013

We're running to the edge of the world, I don't know if the world will end today...

Posted by Acacia at 10:12
Afternoon chickadees, firstly, The high end of low is not an album I love, in fact it's not one I particularly even like, (I dig 5 of the 15 tracks...) I prefer earlier Manson, nods nods... But, in saying that... I adore my tune of the day and stand by it... Untz. fashiony stuff, I love every bloody item my barbie is wearing today with a passion, as it's valentines that's probably a good thing, right? Speaking of Valentines, I'm having another lovey day, finally got to open my card, and aside from the humour which i suspected would be there it was lovely... It' kinda awesome feeling wanted and stuffs heh... Annnnd back to fashions, stunning Glam Affair, Truth and MG all picked up at c88, I know, I know, I'm a little late on my shopping, such a slacker... As for the rest, HoD... Yummy, as always, you'll be hard pressed to find a pic where I'm not wearing some creation or other of Aydans, used to dj her sponsor events at sanct, was handy as hell being such a fan of her work lol... N-Core, tits-bacon shoesies, smexy as fook, easy to use hud and skin changing system, new nail colours that are super cute, and all around smexiness... And of course, last but not least Maitreya, ive shopped here for years, but Maitreyas mesh work makes me positivley giddy in the pants with delight. Anywho's... Pics or it didnt happen!
Ps... I licked Shaggy...

Word of the Day: Original

Tune of the Day: Marilyn Manson - Running to the Edge of the World

 
Pics!


 
Shape:  Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Laurel 04 by Glam Affair (c88)
Hair: Hollana (fades) Pumpkin by Truth (c88)
Hat: Oly Hat 07 by Glam Affair (c88)
Piercing: Bulletproof by HoD
Makeup: Couture Eyeliner by Glam Affair
Necklace: Moon Vine Lover's Heart by MG (c88)
Gloves: ree Gloves Floral by Glue Ink
Nails: Sculpted Nails Long by dl::
Top: Mignon Top Black by Maitreya
Pants: Leather Skinny Pants Black by Maitreya
Shoes: Diva Black by N-core

Muah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos