Saturday 9 February 2013

Way out in the water see them swimming...

Posted by Acacia at 12:54
well hello again my little cup-cakes of joy, I blogged again, I know, once again I'm being all keen and stuff! We have an older hair from exile, some Apple May, Plastik and these lovely little boots, a Valentines group gift G Field. Loving them! And frankly, I built the outfit around these wee beauties. I like G Field a lot, the prim/mesh works awesome, and theyre a relaiable maker nods nods, you get what you pay for, and I've been shopping there for years... The word of the day is one of my favouritist words ever!!! and the song, I lurve, but Shaggy thinks it's poo, but what does he know? Well, to be fair, he does know a lot of stuff, but, not that this is actually a good song! (Cause it is!) But, it's ok, I only want him for his body anyway <3

Word of the Day: Shenanigans (Shenanigans are cool...)

Tune of the Day: Yoav ft Emily Browning - Where Is My Mind? (I love the Pixies version too!)

 
 
 
 
 

Extra pic of smexy G Field boots!!

Details:
 


Toodles my little kumquats <3
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos