Wednesday 27 February 2013

In this white wave I am sinking in this silence....

Posted by Acacia at 13:51
Evenin' chaps and chapesses.... Been a couple of busy days for me, so blogging has been on the back burner, but I hath returned! Cuteness comes in the form of adorable insanya boots, Lelutka hair and the stunning precious choker from Boom... Short post as I am utterly knackered and plan on vegging and taking over the world in CKII for a couple of hours before kidnapping Shaggy-San to watch shows with me which will inevitably lead to my snoring... Anywhos, enjoy!!!

Word of the Day: Esoteric

Tune of the Day: Esoterica - Silence






Shape: Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Amberly -America 03 by Glam Affair
Hair: Canto- Jessica by Lelutka
Makeup: Party Eyeliner - Gold by Glam Affair
Choker: Precious Bow Choker - Pitch by *BOOM*
Headband: Broche Headband - Black by ~Pepper~
Ring: Broche Ring by ~Pepper~
Top: Dance-a-licious-Black by [ Cynful]
Shrug: Shruggable Black by [ Cynful ]
Skirt: Mini Skirt - Dark Leather Eternity by Maitreya
Stockings:  Garter Nylons Torn - Black by *L.inc*
Boots: Myx Boots - Skulls by :::insanya:::
Brands: Brandings - Stars by ::[annaA]::

Ta-ra my pretties! <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos