Thursday 21 February 2013

If you stay by my side, we can rule the world...

Posted by Acacia at 05:32
Good afternoon you little precious bundles of joy... I am in a frighteningly good mood... Yet, I'm not entirely sure why, it could be that I am in graphics heaven right now on sl... Or it could be that my coffee actually tastes like coffee for once, or it could even be that somehwere in the world a butterfly flapped it's wings, who the fook knows. I decided to blog anywho's, a few older bits and this super edible nommy hair from Exile. Exile is one of my staple hair stores, in the sense I always run to it, just like I do with Truth, Lelutka, [e] and Burley, it's just a store I happen to feel safe in, I know where I stand, and I know i'll like what I buy. I also have a confession to make, my song of the day... In the scheme of things theyre not a band I would call a favourite by any stretch of the imagination, but once upon a time, I was a HUGE Take- That fan, I mean worshipped them... In my defense I was around 11 at the time, but, they were awesome. My crush was Gary Barlow oddly o.o Now-a-days i'm more into the bad boys (Shaggy is now to be known as exhibit one) but back then I was a Barlow fan :P All my mates loved Robbie, but not I... Anywho's that is my confession bear moment... Long live Take-That (aherm).

Word of the Day: Megalomaniac

Tune of the Day: Take That - Rule the World

 
Pics! (taken on Nirans, hence they're way better than previous efforts!)
 


 

Shape: Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Amberly- Artic- Valentine 02 by Glam Affair (TDRF)
Hair: Crazy in Love - Frost by Exile
Eyes: White Glass eyes by Clemmm
Tattoos: Cross Tattoo 2 and Cross Tattoo wrists both by .Bias
Necklace: horse luck - black by Imbue. (not the new Tesco Logo >.>)
Earrings: Hummingbird earrings by LaGyo
Makeup: Couture Eyeliner 06 by Glam Affair
Teeth: Mouth open addon by [ PXL ]
Shirt: Cropped Top White by *L.inc*
Pants: Stefani pants - dark by Maitreya
Shoes: Me Glamorous HighHeel by ChaChaDee!

I'm of to take more pics o.o

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos