Sunday 24 February 2013

Come writers and critics, who prophesise with your pen...

Posted by Acacia at 04:29
Morning lovelies, I took these pics last night, but in my laziness decided not to post until this morning :O Terrible!! But I was busy getting a history lesson, watched Spartacus with Shaggy, oh how I love Spartacus, and learnt the meaning of the word decimate... Holy crap, it's evil, look for details after the jump... Anywhos, fashion stuffs! Hair is Exile yet again, I don't know why, Ive just been in an Exiley mood :O I go through phases, the stunning sweater dres which i'm sure was blogged to death on release is from LPD, I forgot i'd gotten it a while back, and found it yesterday which caused muchos squeeing with joy. I was sitting yesterday going through the flickr group for the Arcade event which starts next week, and honestly, there's sooo many amazing things I havent been this excited for an event in yonks! The skirts from the sea hole are my fave item so far... I need them, and I mean NEED.

Word of the Day: Decimation (This is disturbing, thank you Shaggy for explaining <3)

Tune of the Day: Bob Dylan - The times they are a changin'

 
Pickles!
 


 
Shape: Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Amberly- America by Glam Affair
Hair: All I am - Frost by Exile
Eyes: Shine v2 by .ID.
Makeup: Couture Eyeliner by Glam Affair
Tights: Fishnet thin black by erratic
Dress: *Princess* Dress Black by *LPD*
Necklace: My fabulous necklace- black pearls by .:A&M:.
Boots: Studded Long Boots White by J's


Muaz and stuffs! Have a wonderful day m'lovelies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos