Tuesday 19 February 2013

Allright stop, collaborate and listen...

Posted by Acacia at 08:34
Morning, afternoon, evening!! Wherever in the world you may be my little imps! I have Collaboratededed! Jaded and I decided we couldnt pass up an opportunity to wear tits together! And here is the result, another round of the boobies show annnnd one pretty dress in multiple colours... What can you do? The pictures of course were done by the loverly Ms.Jaded, so theyre far better than what you lot have grown accustomed to (Don't get used to it!!) I like using boobs in pics, I think theyre great, I cannot however bring myself to wear them out and about, well, I tried yesterday... Fail... Shaggy hates them, he finds them odd, so no boobies for me! Anywho's on with the pics and details!

Word of the Day: Accustomed (purely because I had to check my spelling!)

Tune of the Day: Vanilla Ice- Ice, Ice, Baby (Fuck yeah!)

 
(amaze-balls) Pics!!!

 

Annnd, now for the details!!!

What Acacia is wearing (right side):
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly (America)
Hair: Truth - Chynna (cupcake)
Shape : Fearful Symmetry
Earrings and Bracelet: dl:: - Be Happy
Eyes: Clemmm - Glass eyes (white)
Neck Piercing: HoD - Bulletproof
Eye Piercing: Puncture
Nails: dl:: - Sculpted Long Nails
Breasts: Lolas -Tangos
Dress: Vincue -Kathy Dress (Pink) **The Boobies Show**
Feet: N-core - Barefeet mesh

What Jaded is wearing (left side):
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Alicia (rouge)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (No.3)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (green tourmaline)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Cram (silver)
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open Mouth Pro
Dress: Vincue - Kathy Dress ** The Boobies Show **
Breasts: Lolas - Tango
Shoes: Ten10 - Megas Boots (black)
Earrings: [Mandala] - Omochi Earrings (Black)
Necklace: [Mandala] - Arasiyama Necklace (Black)
Bracelets: [Mandala] - Omochi Bracelets (Black)
Nails: Mstyle - Moon Nails (Black/white)

Furniture Photographed: What Next

Thank ya Jaded for sharing yer bewbs with me!!! <3 pew pew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos