Tuesday 22 January 2013

When I love you like the way I love you, and I suffer but I ain't gonna cut you 'cause this ain't no place for no hero...

Posted by Acacia at 06:39
Muchos stuffles for you today my wonderous little cake-o-saurus's, we have nommy Truth hairs, I went to pick up one from his last release annnnd of course before you know it 1200l poof, that easy when theyre this cute :O So, firstly here be the newness from Meester Truth Hawks...



 
 
Now, I have something a lil more personal to add... I have a silly display name at the moment now, 99% of the time I find it hilarious, until I'm working and someone calls me by it, then i'm just plain embarassed, originally it was supposed to be a slightly less embarassing name, but Shaggy liked that one so much, so I swapped. I was put on the spot yesterday when someone said why would you do that? (At the club) so I said, for a bet... Then I incorporated an argument we'd been having over the pronunciation of a word into it because it was the first thing that popped into my head, we'd been arguing the night before so i was less pleasant than I coulda been... Anyways it's all gone pete tong, and Shaggy, I'm a dick. And I'm sorry.  That is all.  Alright, blog post, sorry to go off topic! Proper pics below...

Word of the Day: Penitent

Tune of the Day: The Heavy - Short Change Hero
 
More pics!

 
Details:

Shape: Acacia by Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Amberly by Glam Affair
Hair/Shrug: Ladymana by Catwa
Dress: Atena dress by LpD
Ring: Spider Ring by Fearful Symmetry

Ta-ra...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos