Thursday 3 January 2013

What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you...

Posted by Acacia at 12:27
Well, better late than ever! Happy new year :D I have a resolution! I am going to remember to write 2013 instead of 2012...I feel this is going to be a toughy... I shall endevour to do my best though. Oh yeah, also gonna quit smoking, and stay quit this time :| Maybe, hopefully, please! Christmas was awesome, Batman got me the bestest slippers ever! I now have hobbit feet to carry me wherever i need to go, so long as it's inside the house :P Ive been saying brb going to mordor a lot, i know, i know, sad arse. Been djing a helluva lot in the past week, ive been sleeping on like normal UK hours and up really early so ganking the stream at 2am pst has been a blast! Great crowds have been in, it really has been lots of fun. So i wandered to the dressing room fusion and picked up a couple of bits one of which i'm blogging, i'll blog some more newness during the weekend/next week, until then, suck it up <3 Muah!

Word of the day: Implacable


Tune of the day:

 
Pics!!
 Dear god uploading these was a motherfucking nightmare! Could not get them to upload via flickr or the site -.- hadda make a Picasa account grr.

Details!!

Shape: Acacia by Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Amberly by Glam Affair (america)
Hair: Truth -Josie
Piercings: Puncture - Dermal spike implants, collarbone. Eye Piercings studs and Smiley Piercings (open barbell)
Stole/Pearls: *COCO* FurTippet&Pearls_TDR FUSION
Lingerie: Zaara Aksaka lingerie nude
Shoes: N-core Zen pastel pink
Poses: -.label motion.- Linka Poses for TDRF
Fire: {what next} Laurel Fireplace
Picture: Horsey charcoal sketch by me :D (Yep, not just a lazy ass, I can actually draw...)

Annnnnd I'm spent... fecking stupid bloggyness :o

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos