Sunday 6 January 2013

Primadonna Girl...

Posted by Acacia at 10:25
Greetings and salutations you wicked little monkies, as you may have noticed there are a few changes to my page, I felt it was about time I updated and made it a little more appealing to both me and you my little chimichangas of awesome, so we're starting the new year of correctly, I shall endevour to blog more also! (Whether I stick to this one, we shall just have to see about that...) Anywho's I put together this little look... and as I havent spent my usual time annoying Shaggy aka the Dork Knight today it's hard to give him a mention, I just need to add, butt-munch, you make me infinitley happy...Just saying (gag) Anywho's, enjoy the new look, the stream is courtesy of Sanctuary Rock (of course!)

Word of the Day: Numpty (since I use it so much)

Tune of the Day: Marina and the Diamonds - Primadonna Girl (My darling nephews said this was my song, cheeky wee numpties!)

 
Pics!
 


 
And onward with the details my wee lambchops...

Shape: Acacia by Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Amberly- Europa- Frostbite by Glam Affair (from cb88)
Eyes: Clemm - Blue Glass by Clemmm
Hair: Lana - Blue by Dela
Piercings: Dermal spike Implant collarbone, smiley piercing and eye piercing by Puncture
Glasses: Nerd Glasses by Hype
Shirt: Dino Belly Top by Admiral Spicy
Pants: Skinny Leathers by 1bp
Shoes: Coquette Spikes - Clear Pink by N-Core

Ta ra for now shiny happy peoples <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos