Friday 11 January 2013

I feel so alive tonight, you got me feeling sublime...

Posted by Acacia at 10:53
Hello my little sasquatches of joy, a short post today, typings a little unpleasant, broke my finger last night, do'h, I'm a tad bit special... Anywho's been offline for a couple of days, meant to blog these before i poofed but alas, didnt get around to it due to sl's unscheduled maintenance (ie fuckups) So finally, I jumped on the lolas bandwagon, I'm not the type to run around in falsies, but I will admit, they really do look good when worn properly/ colour matched correctly, hats off to you Sandi Moonites you've done a good thing, now if only people would learn to colour them :| Anyways, on with the pics and stuffs so I can take more pain pills and whine about my sore finger :(
Ps. omnomnom Shaggy, your face, I like that shit... <3

Word of the day: Idiot (me, for breaking my finger)

Tune of the day: Seether -Tonight

     
                                                 And onto pics, forewarning, BOOBIES!




and now for the all important details :O

Shape: Acacia by Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Amberly by Glam Affair (including Lolas Applier for america skin)
Bewbs: Tangos by Lolas
Hair: Habit by Magika 03
Eyes: City Lights by .ID.
Piercings: Eye Piercing, Smiley Piercing and Angel Wing Nipple By Puncture
Nails: Sculpted Long Nails by dl::
Panties: Angel Red by The Bishes Inc
Socks: Garter Nylons Black by L.inc
Boots: Studded Long Boots by J's

Revoir mes petits dinosaures... <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos