Tuesday 29 January 2013

Hey, baby... Say my name, play your game, wanna do me? Wanna screw me? I'm your pet...

Posted by Acacia at 13:12
Listen to this new dubstep song I just stole! Wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub... Wub wub DROP!... Wub wub wub wub wub wub wub wub... (What? Claptraps a musical genius!) Ok, so fashioneyness... Truths new hair is fecking edible, I refuse point blank to use it all in one post, so I'm just not gonna, it's getting spread out so you may savour the lovliness that are Ursula, Laurie and Essie...There are quite a few new bits and bobs i'm going to be blogging shortly, but for today I decided to use a couple of pieces I don't think ive blogged before and i lovey, so here we go, do enjoy...
Also, for Shaggy, your face, I like that shit.

Word of the Day: Possessed

Tune of the Day: Deadmau5 vs Melleefresh (Adam K dirty mix) - Hey Baby

Pics!





Details!

Shape: Acacia by Fearful Symmetry (dear god, I really need to open another actual in game store and not be a lazy tard...)
Skin: Amberly by Glam Affair
Eye Makeup: Kitty Eyes by Pekka
Lipstick: Kumi Cosmetics by PF
Hair: Laurie by Truth
Eyes: Glass Eyes by Clemmm
Glasses: Nerd Glasses by UtopiaH
Shirt: Amy Silk Blouse by Erratic
Skirt: Anais Skirt by Maitreya
Bra: Ignition by Fishy Strawberry
Shoes: Me Glamorous by ChaChaDee

Remember kiddos, bacon is for syncophants and products of incest! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos