Friday 21 September 2012

I will break into your thoughts...

Posted by Acacia at 14:15
Well hello my lovelies, I know, I know, I say I'm going to blog and then I flake again... I have no defense I suck! But I will endevour to blog at least once a week... My biggest issue is I hate copying, and with so many fashion blogs out there when a new release pops out it's all over the interwebs in minutes and I dislike the idea of being samey, ive always enjoyed being original, hence i mix a lot of my older gear in and have such an unmanagable inventory :P Back up to 190k, im starting to feel lag on log ins again meep! Cleaning times around the corner! Starting to think I should pay someone to sort it out for me :P Anyways since ive last blogged there's been a lot of newness in sl, i'll post a few more lotd's over the weekend to cover my faves. I also have a guest blogger joining me soon... But for now... here's a wee quickee ^.~
Tune of the Day : Flyleaf vs Legion of Doom - I'm So Sick (T-Virus Mix)
Word of the Day : Besmirch (credited to Shaggy 'The Wankster' Gertler) 
Onto the look!

 
 
Details:
Shape: Mines
Skin: League - Isla - Medium Tan
Hair: Magika - Awkward - colour pack 03
Piercings: (chest) HoD Bulletproof (stomach) HoD Thrust (face) Pekka Mila - very heavily edited.
Earrings: dl:: Be Happy
Bracelets: dl Be Happy
Nails: dl:: Sculpted Long Nails
Tattoo: Endless Pain - Drink, Fight, Fuck.
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied Exotix
Eyes: .ID. Mutant Eyes for GSP
Makeup: Damned - S.Eyeliner M6/Silver
Shirt: Eaters Coma - Slashed Tank
Pants: -SU!- Basic Sweatpants Black

And that's all from me for now kidlets :P Much loves and muaz, i'll leave you with this final thought >.>
How come people tell you to stay a kid as long as you can, yet as soon as you do something childish or immature they tell you to grow the hell up? :O Lame

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos