Monday 29 August 2011

Don't stop give it to me...

Posted by Acacia at 08:23
Bouncey bouncey, ok, actually doing a LOTD, i know right, you're in shock, me too! Then, i'm off to watch doctor who, yus, captain forehead is back on the screens... Wheee <3
Oh excuse me a second, my geek is showing :|

Word of the day: Morose (love it, some fucker called me morose yesterday, it made me smile)
Tune of the day: KMFDM - Looking for strange (super strange mix)

LOTD:





On moi:
shape: Mines
Skin: Laq mima peach
Hair: [e] other
Tattoos: Para designs paisley temptress & (I love ampersands, just sayin) Pekka Hating me won't make you pretty.
Eyemakeup: Pekka kitty eyes red shadow
Collar: redmint
Necklaces Hod & Sinistyle (massive editing)
Piercing: Pekka (edited)
Shirt: Mon Tissu Cropped Tank top Grey
Jeans: Linc Tyra lowrise starlet wash

On Fate:

Shape: Hermony Kriz
Skin: Hermony Kriz ST3
Hair: Anaphora Kura (base) Anaphora freshcuts noir arcane
Tattoo: GoK The Rock
Glasses: Muism- Galliano glasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos